Your Ad Here

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Silver Forest - PAD先進国紅魔館



More memetic shit for you!♥♥♥
The title reads something like "Scarlet Devil Mansion Pad Countries" or I don't really know.
This: 先進国 means developed countries I think, but nobody really cares anyway. Just enjoy and try not to die, please. Oh, yeah, Sakuya is known for wearing bra pads, so there's the story.

Another bonus for all the dare devils out there. The anime is Chargeman Ken! from the 70's. Don't thank me, please. ☺☺☺





Kanji Lyrics?:
http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Kanji:_PAD%E5%85%88%E9%80%B2%E5%9B%BD%E7%B4%85%E9%AD%94%E9%A4%A8

32 comments:

  1. argh you always get these stuck in my head hahah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this supposed to be a slightly retuned version of Kirby: Sand Canyon in the back of these?

    ReplyDelete
  3. didn't know they even had anime in the 70's :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol thx xd weird Seventies one though

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wish i knew the japanese language

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg, I love that angry face :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the second vid. Think I lost over 9000 brain cells while watching it though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. man that second video is kinda creepy

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice, that gives me something to think about

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd wear a bra pad if i was a chick. either that or no bra. 1 of the 2. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. ...Whaaaat? Also mansion=manshun=cunt? xD
    Maybe I'm remembering that lesson wrong...

    ReplyDelete